Club Volleyball Gear accepts purchase orders (POs) from educational institutions, established sports retailers, and government entities on Net 30 payment terms.Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. We cannot process your PO unless you provide all of the information requested below:
1. Address the PO to:
Club Volleyball Gear
Attn: Accounts Receivable
18434 Technology Drive
Morgan Hill CA 95037
A W9 from Club Volleyball Gear is available upon request. Please email email@example.com to receive our W9 tax form.
2. Please include the following information about your School or Organization:
- School or Organization Name
- School or Organizationís Tax ID Number (if requesting tax-free shipment to California)
- School or Organization Billing Address (to be used on the Invoice)
- School or Organization Ship-to Address (if different then billing address)
3. Billing Contact Information: All purchase orders must contain the contact information for the person responsible for receiving and processing the invoice. This contact information must include:
Important: If you do not accept invoices electronically (via email), please indicate where you would like us to send the invoice.
- Personís Name and their department
- Billing Phone number
- Billing E-mail address
- Fax Number
4. The PO must contain the following information:
- The product name
- The product model number(s)
- The quantity of each product you are ordering
- The Proforma Invoice Number (Quote Number if a quote or estimate was requested)
- The total amount of the order in US dollars
5. For U.S. customers, sales tax is necessary if the School or Organizationís shipping address is in California.
We must receive a copy of your purchase order before we can ship your product. Once your PO is complete, you may either fax or email it to us at:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org FAX: (United States) 408.776.3339
Purchase orders typically take 1-2 business days to process. The terms and conditions under which we accept purchase orders are subject to change without notice. If payment is not received within the period specified on the invoice, your School or Organizationís account will become delinquent.
Payment Methods For Purchase Orders we accept payment via Bank (Wire) Transfer or Check. Club Volleyball Gearís Bank details will be sent out on an as-needed basis.
Important: Bank transfer fees are not included in the prices and your School or Organization needs to pay both the sending and receiving bank transfer fees if paying via Wire Transfer.