Club Volleyball Gear accepts purchase orders (POs) from educational institutions, established sports retailers, and government entities on Net 30 payment terms.Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. We cannot process your PO unless you provide all of the information requested below:
1. Address the PO to:Club Volleyball Gear
Attn: Accounts Receivable
4961 Cabrillo Pt.
Discovery Bay, CA 94505
United States A W9 from Club Volleyball Gear is available upon request. Please email email@example.com to receive our W9 tax form.
2. Please include the following information about your School or Organization:
3. Billing Contact Information: All purchase orders must contain the contact information for the person responsible for receiving and processing the invoice. This contact information must include:
4. The PO must contain the following information:
5. For U.S. customers, sales tax is necessary if the School or Organization's shipping address is in California.We must receive a copy of your purchase order before we can ship your product. Once your PO is complete, you may email it to us at:
Purchase orders typically take 1-2 business days to process. The terms and conditions under which we accept purchase orders are subject to change without notice. If payment is not received within the period specified on the invoice, your School or Organization's account will become delinquent.
Payment MethodsFor Purchase Orders we accept payment via Bank (Wire) Transfer or Check. Club Volleyball Gear's Bank details will be sent out on an as-needed basis.
Important: Bank transfer fees are not included in the prices and your School or Organization needs to pay both the sending and receiving bank transfer fees if paying via Wire Transfer.